viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014



Craftwork

The craftwork is an art!. Always travel an especially place look for a souvenir, a craftwork  Whenever we travel to remote locations or seek special crafts to buy as souvenirs for friends or family, but rarely think about the work that cost make these crafts.
However there are many objects made by hand that crafts ie we can find in the city and can be used daily, examples of these are the jewels.

The truth wanted write about this topic because my dad is working artisan silver makes silver jewelry. To create some earrings and bracelets takes a long time, people did not know the work behind these jewels.
The truth wanted writing about this topic because my dad is a craftsman. He working silver makes silver jewels.  My dad create some earrings and bracelets takes a long time, people did not know the work behind these jewels.


A while machines that generate these rings in large numbers began to appear, although these machines produce more in my opinion do not carry the same details. I mean for my jewelry that makes my dad are much more beautiful because it invests their time and dedication to complete them.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario