viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

GERMANY

Germany is one of the countries that I would like to live. I like its story very much, and I think that there are a lot of places to visit, which are very important. The recent story of Germany is more know, its participation in the first and second war, also we can find the age in which Nasi had the control.
In addition of the recent story of Germany, I think that is a country with has a very important attractive for tourist. I am studying the career of Sociology and I have to read a lot of writers which are from Germany, so I would like to visit some universities where they studied, I think they are huge.
Actually, I would like to visit Germany to know some concentration camp or places related to Germany`s Nazi. I do not have more information about other Tourist places that we can find in the country, for that reason I want to travel to Germany.

However, I just like to visit the country, but I would not like to live, or study or work in Europe, since I like Latinoamerica very much. I would like to travel Germany because of its story and also because I believe that it is the most attractive place to know about its culture.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario