viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

MY FUTURE JOB

Usually people ask us like students of Sociology about the workplace that we can find in this career, it is a problem for us, since we do not have a clear answer. The workplace in Sociology is very wide and dispersed, so for that reason, someone think that is complicated or an
default of the discipline, but in my opinion is an advantage.
When I think about my future job, I would like to have one that I will have in touch with people, the idea of having in a close office and being in front of a computer, is not interesting for me. 
I am studying Sociality because I think that you can have a lot of tools to help or contribute in the creation of improvements in social subject, but I think that these improvements will not be possible if you are in front of the computer. 
I like to investigate too, but I consider that the opportunities to make some social research are not enough and many of this kind of studies are focused on market research which you can ask people about products or services that they consume. 
I think that my ideal job would be in a ONG or in a some public or state organization. The municipalities have spaces where it is possible to make a lot of projects and I believe that is a benefit.

However, the most important thing for me is that I can love my job, since many people are working in stuff they do not like, so I hope to have a job in the future that I like so much!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario